Sebastian's Year 1 Photos

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 44

Waiting for the plane to Puerto Rico

Goodbye Ground

 

On the plane with my new wings

Me with Great Grandmother Mami

Great, Great Aunt Cuco, Kaiden and me

Great, Great Aunt Iris

 

Great Uncle Nelson, Kaiden and me

Playing with Great Uncle Elliot

Great Great Aunt Margo and me

Great Uncle Elliot, Kaiden and me

Backseat tour of Puerto Rico

My first balloon

Asleep on Grandpa Edgar after a long day

Chabelei and me

 

Me and Great Uncle Dennis

 

Annette, Kaiden and myself

 

Cuqui and me

Dinner out

 

The whole gang

 

 

My cousin Wilma and me

 

On Mar Chiquita in Puerto Rico

Playing in the sand

 

Great Grandma Mami and me

Great Grandma Mami and me playing piano

Grandma Joan and me opening Christmas presents

My first Christmas present